Put the legal experience of Louisiana Traffic Ticket Attorney Paul Massa to work for you.
As an experienced Traffic Ticket Attorney since 1991, I represent clients throughout the State of Louisiana in all Parish District Courts, Municipalities, Cities, Towns and Villages no matter how large or small; from the large Metropolitan Traffic Courts in the big cities of New Orleans, Metairie, Kenner, Gretna, Houma, Baton Rouge, Layfayette, Lake Charles, Alexandria, Bossier City, New Iberia, Monroe and Shreveport down to the hamlets and villages out in the country or on the bayou throughout our beautiful state.
It is Simple and Easy! NO RISK, and YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE when submitting your information for my review and a free consultation.
Since 1991, clients have been hiring me to represent them in their Louisiana traffic ticket cases. I help them avoid auto insurance premium increases, missed work, and travel expenses since they don't have to go to court themselves.
I go to court for them and obtain lower fines, court costs, and contempt fees in regards to their traffic ticket. My clients traffic tickets are either DISMISSED, or REDUCED to a NON MOVING VIOLATION which will not appear on the client's driver license record.
Telephone and internet consultations
are always FREE with no obligation.
- Save Money: On Fines, Court Costs, and Car Insurance Premium Increases
- Save Time: No Going to Court, No Multiple Trips, No Missed Work
- Avoid Anxiety: When I represent you in Traffic Court, you won't have to face the Judge, District Attorney, or Police Officer to argue your ticket alone. In fact, clients very rarely ever appear in Court when I have been retained their counsel.
- Avoid Aggravation: Driver's License returned immediately, no courthouse hassles.
• Red Light
• Stop Sign
• Failure to Yield
• No Insurance
• HOV/Carpool Lane
• CDL – Commercial Drivers
• Cell Phone/Texting
• Following too Close
• Too Fast for Conditions
• Obstructing an Intersection
• Speeding in a School Zone